This dude has to do all the paper work (stamping, baby!), develop this web shop and manage production of our own custom products. Once in a while he is in a good mood and his favorite song is "It's The End Of The World" by R.E.M.
The young bloke makes sure all the software in the background works (mostly), so that all orders reach Max Mustermann properly. He is almost always in a good mood and likes to listen to "Code Red" by AC/DC.
This guy buys and sells most of the things here. He also likes to write long mails and packs packages in a way that tanks could drive over it. He mostly does not have the time to be in a bad mood. He likes "Shake it off" by Taylor Swift.
7 things we do not do:
- Make all our products look as if they are on sale.
- "Best price"-guarantees that only apply with ten restrictions.
- Set all prices to 99 cents so that the offers look cheaper.
- Dumb "customers also bought"-recommendations that are not true anyways.
- Only mark products as "best selling" or "nearly out" that are the most profitable.
- Countdowns and texts everywhere to manipulate people into buying quickly.
- Manipulate or map MTG products. Promise!
- Show fair and transparent prices.
- Send, if possible, on the same day.
- Send environmentally and socially friendly. So only DHL.
- Package everything very carefully, after all we send collector products.
- Answer every customer personally and individually - no matter the topic.
- Keep this shop current, tidy and clear.
- Reorder stuff on request, also large numbers.